Cash For Gold
Odessa, Sell Your Gold To A Trust Gold Dealer
Are you looking to get cash for gold? Spring Hill Coin Shop and Gold is Odessa’s answer to where can I get cash for gold near me. When you sell your gold there are many different options, but you should always sell gold to a reputable cash for gold service. Spring Hill Coin Shop and Gold has been buying gold for over 15 years!
Sell Your Gold
Do you have gold lying around in a jewelry box or safety deposit vault that you are not using? Instead of letting it collect dust, sell your gold to Vermillion Enterprises! We’re here to help folks in the Odessa area: If you bring your gold in, we’ll determine whether it is legitimate, appraise it, and give you an immediate cash offer. Clients are amazed at how much we are paying them for unwanted gold.
What We Buy
We Buy More Than Gold
We have over 15 years experience buying gold, silver and platinum in the Odessa area. No matter if it’s broken, scratched, new or used, we’ll buy it.
- Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Diamonds
- Luxury Watches and Gems
- Rings, Necklaces, Bracelets, Earrings and more.
- Domestic Coins, Foreign Coins and Bars.
What Do Karats Mean In Gold Jewelry?
It’s easy to confuse “carat” and “karat” when it comes to jewelry, but the two words have very different meanings. Carats are used to describe the weight of diamonds whereas karats measure the purity in gold. In its purest form, gold is an extremely soft metal that is too pliable for everyday wear. As a result, gold jewelry is often mixed or alloyed with other metals such as copper, nickel, silver, and zinc. The following list can help you understand the different karats you’ll find in gold jewelry:
- 14K: This consists of 58% gold and 42% alloyed materials. It’s ideal for everyday use and a popular option for engagement rings and wedding bands.
- 18K: This consists of 75% gold and 25% alloyed materials. It usually has a deeper yellow tone compared to 14K gold pieces. It’s higher in price than 14K because it’s made of a higher quantity of gold.
- 22K: This consists of 92% gold and 8% alloyed materials. Care must be taken with any jewelry made with 22K because it’s the softest form of mixed metal jewelry.
- 24K: This is pure, 100% gold. Pure gold is easily scratched and bent, so even though it’s usually the most expensive option, it’s also impractical for daily wear.
Need Help Getting Cash For Gold?
Where To Get Cash For Gold Near Odessa
Cash For Gold Hours
- Monday: 10AM – 5PM
- Tuesday: 10AM – 5PM
- Wednesday: 10AM – 5PM
- Thursday: 10AM – 5PM
- Friday: 10AM – 5PM
- Saturday: 10AM – 4PM
We are conveniently located one block off of Route 19 in Spring Hill, Florida.
Cash For Gold Services For Spring Hill, Odessa, Inverness, and surrounding Gulf Coast areas. Click here for directions.
|Brooksville, FL||Crystal River, FL||Dade City, FL|
|Holiday, FL||Homosassa, FL||Hudson, FL|
|Inverness, FL||Land O Lakes, FL||Lecanto, FL|
|Lutz, FL||New Port Richey, FL||Odessa, FL|
|Spring Hill, FL||Wesley Chapel, FL||Zephyrhills, FL|
Cash For Gold Florida
Florida Coin Shops
PLEASE NOTE: This is intended only as a general guide. It is not an offer to buy or sell. Nor does it include all or even most of the coins we will buy. The value of a coin is determined by many different factors and we can only tell you how much your specific coin(s) are worth by examining them in person. We reserve the right to decline to buy any item from anyone at any time.